Heart problems are some of the leading medical causes of death these days. Here are some of the most important things you need to know about heart problems.
Common heart problems
· Coronary heart disease
· High blood pressure
· Rheumatic heart disease
· Valvular heart disease
The two most common are coronary heart disease and high blood pressure. Coronary heart disease pertains to problems that spring from the coronary arteries’ failure to supply enough blood containing oxygen and nutrients to the heart; high blood pressure occurs when the artery walls in the heart uses too much pressure to pump blood throughout the body.
Causes of heart problems
· Excess weight/obesity
· High blood cholesterol levels
· Physical inactivity (which leads to weakness)
Of all these, medical researchers are most baffled about stress and how it causes an increase in the risk of heart problems. Stress may be a risk in itself, or it can lead to other risk factors. Either way, stress, though it works mysteriously, is a major cause of heart disease in many people. Occasional stress can weaken the heart and have accumulating effects on the body, while chronic stress can also keep the body in a constant survival mode. In this mode, the body focuses on the production of hormones essential for survival such as adrenaline and cortisol, while the production of other body-regulating hormones is ceased.
The hardest thing about stress being a heart problem cause is that stress itself is caused by many possible reasons. If you are unable to identify these reasons, you will not be able to relieve stress. Sometimes, multiple reasons work together to stress you out, which worsens the problem.
Heart problem remedies
By looking at the causes of heart problems, you will see that most of them can be solved by keeping the body in a positive, relaxed, and healthy state. Stress is an abnormal state of non-relaxation, while excessive weight is an unhealthy state. Smoking and alcohol produce negative effects on the body. Both high blood cholesterol levels and physical inactivity are physical abnormalities in one’s health.
So the key to preventing heart problems is keeping the body healthy and the mind relaxed. It is safe to say, at this point, that subliminal messages can actually help you solve heart problems.
How subliminal messages can help
Here are some of the positive effects that subliminal messages can create in your mind, body, or attitude. All these can help relieve heart problems.
1. Build a stronger ability to cope with stress and stress factors. Subliminal messages can help you build a better defense system against stress and factors that cause it. Remember, stress is not a physical problem; it is a problem that plagues the mind. It, however, becomes a physical problem if it is not controlled or managed properly in the mind. So if you have a better mental capacity to control stress, you can prevent it from affecting your physical health.
2. Keep a positive attitude. A happy heart is a healthy heart. It does not carry with it all the unnecessary weight of negative emotions. Subliminal messages can plant positive emotions in the subconscious, so you can dispel negative thoughts and emotions.
3. Reduce stressors. There are many factors that cause mental stress. A lot of people are especially prone to these hassles and irritants, especially if they have problems managing their time and tasks. Building better management habits can help reduce stressors; subliminal messages can successfully plant these habits in the subconscious mind, which is what rules our actions and behaviour.
4. Develop healthy eating habits. Subliminal messages can change the conditioning of the subconscious mind. Since habits are caused by a mind conditioning, you can change negative habits into positive ones with subliminal messages. One main cause of heart problems is unhealthy eating habits, which raises the cholesterol levels in the body. Subliminal messages can reduce this problem by building better habits in terms of how and what you eat.